Do you already know Scratch? Do you want to learn maths while you develop video games? Come to see the Play2Learn project!
- Open the “Welcome” activity in a new tab and follow the slides, you’ll be able to program within Snap! environment in a few minutes
- Perform all the steps including the “Mission report” (the last “Bonus” challenges are optional)
- Review the following checklist: (Assure yourself that you know all the topics)
- I know how to allow your browser to open links from P2L activities.
- I know how to access the P2L main web page.
- I know which steps a P2L activity has.
- I know how to switch among presentation and development modes.
- I know how to program a sprite to move 20 units.
- I know the names of the different Snap! interface areas.
- I know how to upload an image as a costume.
- I know how to save your program in Snap!
- I know why a SVG image is better than a PNG image when zooming in.
- Continue with another mission.
Good luck! ; )