You can have a look to this introduction to Snap!
Next, you can find:
Have a look to Play2Learn with Snap! for students.
Under construction: See this list with screenshots at student’s page.
Introduction to the environment
- Welcome Pack: introduction to Play2Learn (P2L) activities and Snap! environment (activity, Snap! official page, BJC curricular course, Snap! manual, Computer Science videos)
- Mole Mash: learn how to share your Snap! creation, so others can play on their mobile phone or tablet (activity, video about random numbers, tutorial about sharing in Snap!, solution)
- Catch the carrot: learn about coordinate systems to make a basic grid game (activity, MathIsFun coord.systems, Geogebra material, solution)
- Opening Crawl: learn about linear functions to scroll a text (activity, Wikipedia article, Geogebra material, solution)
- Fractal cave: learn about fractals to create a landscape (activity, Wikipedia article, Snap! example, solution)
- Pie Match: learn about matrices and geometric transformations to fit a piece of pie in a pie (activity, article, Geogebra material, solution)
- Roll the dice: learn about projections using matrices to visualize 3D objects.
- Arkanoid: learn about deflection angle to program a bouncing ball.
- The Frog: learn about distances and inequations to detect collisions.
- Basket ball: learn about quadratic functions to simulate a parabolic trajectory.
- Phantoms: learn about graphs to use artificial intelligence (path planning).
- Top secret: learn about modular arithmetics to encrypt messages.
- Composer: learn about irrational numbers to create an infinite melody.
See Play2Learn with Snap! for students.
Do you want to contribute?
- You can create new activities
- You can draw vector images
- You can send your sound creations
- You can translate the activities to some other language
- You can port the activities to Scratch
Send me an email: